This is the month 9 release of the VECMA toolkit. The release consists of three components:
Details of both component releases, including features added for this version of the toolkit, can be found below:
- Support for containerization (with FabSim3 deployable as a Docker Image) (#71)
- FabSim3 singularity container : How to use (#90)
- Added automated installation script for QCG-Client (/backends/qcg)
- Added support for job submission and monitoring using QCG Broker.
- Added FabUQCampaign plugin, which runs the UQ (uncertainty quantification) samples from an EasyVVUQ campaign via the
campaign2ensemblesubroutine of FabSim3 , submiting the UQ samples as ensemble jobs to remote machines.
- Updated machines variable documentation (#79)
- Enabled integration with QCG Broker, e.g. by typing
fab qcg dummy:dummy_test(#75)
- Added documentation how to create a FabSim3 plugin (#85)
run_ensembleoutput layout, so that it is grouped into a parent directory, and can be trivially converted for further processing using EasyVVUQ. (#87)
- Updated FabDummy, FabMD and FabFlee examples.
- Various minor tweaks to documentation and examples. (e.g., improved documentation of default variables (#80)
Incremental development release, aligned with the M9 release of the VECMA Toolkit.
Added to the basic architecture in place for creating UQ workflows since last release:
- Chaospy integration
- Polynomial chaos expansion example
- Initial implementation of stochastic collocation