- EOSC-Hub Week, Malaga, Spain, 9th-12th April 2019.
- EuroHPC Summit Week 2019, Poznan, Poland, 13th-17th May 2019.
- International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS), Faro, Portugal, 12th-14th June 2019. The Conference will feature the 16th Multiscale Modelling and Simulation (MMS) Workshop, where VECMA will announce its first public VVUQ Toolkit release. The MMS workshop will be chaired by one of our partners, Dr Derek Groen, from Brunel University London.
- ISC 2019, Frankfurt, Germany, 16th-20th June 2019
- ECCOMAS Conference on Multi-Uncertainty, Multi-Physics and Multi-Scale Modelling, Porto, Portugal, 15th-17th July, 2019.
- The Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE) maintains an events page in which it participates or is present, as well as other HPC events.
- VECMA Work Package Leaders (WPL) meeting, 24th January 2019.
- VECMA All-Hands Meeting, Amsterdam, Netherlands (TBC), 9th-10th May 2019 (TBC).
- VECMA/EasyVVUQ hackathon, UCL, London, UK, date TBD.
- VECMA WP4/WP2 meeting on UQ techniques and applications, IPP, Garching, 28th – 29th November 2018.
- VECMA Project-wide meeting, Munich, Germany, 4th December 2018.
- VECMA Verification and Validation Primitives (VVP) meeting, Brunel University, London, UK, 10th-11th December 2018.