- VECMA/Alan Turing Institute training workshop on “Reliability and Reproducibility in Computational Science”, London, UK, 24 January 2020
- VECMA thematic track on “Uncertainty Quantification for Computational Models – UNEQUIvOCAL” at ICCS2020, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 3-5 June 2020
- International Conference on Computational Science ICCS 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, 3-5 June 2020.
- The Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE) maintains an events page in which it participates or is present, as well as other HPC events.
Upcoming Internal VECMA Events
- VECMA Project-wide meeting, London, UK, 11-13 December 2019
- VECMA WP4/WP2 meeting on UQ techniques and applications, IPP, Garching, 28 – 29 November 2018.
- VECMA Project-wide meeting, Munich, Germany, 4 December 2018.
- VECMA Verification and Validation Primitives (VVP) meeting, Brunel University, London, UK, 10-11 December 2018.
- VECMA Work Package Leaders (WPL) meeting, 24 January 2019.
- EOSC-Hub Week, Malaga, Spain, 9-12 April 2019.
- VECMA All-Hands Meeting 2019, Amsterdam, 9 and 10 May 2019
- EuroHPC Summit Week 2019, Poznan, Poland, 13-17 May 2019.
- International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS), Faro, Portugal, 12-14 June 2019. The Conference will feature the 16th Multiscale Modelling and Simulation (MMS) Workshop, where VECMA will announce its first public VVUQ Toolkit release. The MMS workshop will be chaired by one of our partners, Dr Derek Groen, from Brunel University London.
- ISC 2019, Frankfurt, Germany, 16th-20th June 2019
- ECCOMAS Conference on Multi-Uncertainty, Multi-Physics and Multi-Scale Modelling, Porto, Portugal, 15-17 July, 2019.
- VECMA/EasyVVUQ hackathon, UCL, London, UK, 23-24 September 2019.